Its nearly impossibly to believe that Bauer is one month old already! It has flown by! We are all still adjusting and learning how to manage without having any free arms! Here are some of the most recent things Bauer is doing:
* Sleeping about 5-6 hours at night time and is awake more and more every day but still sleeping the majority of the time.
* Eating 4 oz. every 3 hours
* Has colic pretty bad starting at about 5:00pm until about 11:00pm. Also has acid reflux that we just got some medicine for! (THANK GOODNESS!)
* At his one month doctor appointment he weights 9 lbs, 8 oz (25th percentile), 22 inches long (75th percentile), and head circumference is in the 75th percentile as well.
* Starting to coo and smile once in a while but have not caught it on camera yet
* Loves to be held and talked to and loves baths but hates putting lotion on!
*Not so sure about a pa-pa yet, but have caught him sucking his thumb once in a while
Addy is just as adorable as ever!
Talking up a storm and is starting to put words together but the majority of them begin with "no!" For example, "no bath" , "no mess" , "no ouchie". Most of the time when I hear kids say the word "no" its annoying but hearing her say "no" and the way she says it actually melts my heart! I don't think its just because she is my child either, it really is cute! I will try and catch it on video. She is still such an observer and watches every move! We have been taking her up to the mall to the play place to climb and slide and she spends more time watching the other kids play than actually playing! She has started to be a picky eater however she will eat anything with dip, yes...ranch, ketchup, syrup, soup, anytime she can dip her food she will eat! Who would have thought blueberries with ranch would be good? She loves music and has a few of her favorites on the radio that she dances to in her car seat, this girl has some moves! Shya, her baby, still gets to go everywhere with us along with her doggie and horsey most of the time. Naps are starting to dwindle a little and are only about 1-2 hours now in the afternoon but still sleeps about 12 hours at night. Bubble Guppies cartoon is her favorite pass time, especially the episodes with Mr. Grumpfish, she thinks he is grumpy attitude is pretty entertaining. I think that she could watch that show all day long and never get sick of them, us on the other hand find ourselves singing and humming along and becomes part of our normal conversation. Funny! She is starting to become very snugly, not sure if its because Bauer is here now or if she is just finally starting to become a cuddler but I am not complaining! After bath she loves to be held and rocked while I sing Barney and pat her back. If I don't pat her back she takes my hand and puts it on her back to pat and she pats me back. Something I don't want to ever stop! Since I have been on maternity leave it been so wonderful to spend so much time with her! I don't want to her ever grow up!
This is the first picture I have gotten with both of them! Addy looks thrilled huh?