Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving, SO much to be thankful for

Since I was ready to pop any second this year we decided to play everything by ear. We went to my parents house and relaxed and ate and I started having some pretty strong contractions that started around 1:00 or so.  My about 3:30 they were 6 minutes apart so we decided to head to the hospital. I got all checked in by 4:00 and the contractions were getting closer and closer.  I had my epidural by 8:30 and started pushing by 9:30.  Our handsome little guy was born at 10:00pm sharp!  Maybe this will mean that he will be on time for things in life unlike his parents!  :) 

He is so perfect! He weighed 7.11 and 19.5 inches long.  I am feeling so much better than I did with Addy. Looking back on it I think a lot of the pain from last time was from my tailbone breaking but it has not givin me any problems this time around. 

We couldnt be more thankful for an easy delivery, healthy baby and family. This is the BEST Thanksgiving ever!

Addy and Daddy getting ready to eat!

Here is our last family picture being a family of 3

 Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment