Friday, June 10, 2011

My 30's Have Officially Begun....Ugh!

I have been dreading my 30th birthday, well, for about 10 years now and it quickly came and went, thankfully!  I honestly don't know why 30 is so hard for me but its just the fact that my life is at least 1/3 of the way over. Real optimistic huh? I think I need to realize that the glass isn't half full, its half empty!  I really didn't allow myself to have a very enjoyable day.  It rained most of the day so Addy and I spent the majority of the day laying around and then went out to dinner with my family to Buca Di Beppo.  The weekend of my birthday we participated in the community garage sale that ended up being a bust! I really hate doing garage sales and having to negotiate my belongings to strangers, its just annoying so I don't think I will be doing that again!  Oh well!

So here is to loving my 30's and NOT dreading my 40's!  (Half empty right?)

Addy in our new matching adirondack chairs


No comments:

Post a Comment