Saturday, March 26, 2011

Party Time

We absolutely cannot believe that she is one year old!! Where in the world did the time go?  Its been one of the hardest and most special years of my whole life. So much to learn, so much adjustment and most of all SO much new love! 

We celebrated her one year birthday at Monkey Bizness since I knew that we were inviting a lot of kids and there was no way I could entertain all of them at our house in 30 degree weather with rain and snow...yes I said snow!  Its like Spring is never coming! 

We had a fabulous time, Addy played great on the slides and eating her cake. It was just about nap time so we were surprised how well she did.  I made 6 dozen cupcakes and icing from scratch.  I am insane I know and I don't think that I am ever doing it again!  No more attempting to be super mom, I will leave the baking up to the pros!  I have to admit though I did cry once for a few seconds during her party.  Once I heard all of our friends and family singing Happy Birthday to her I lost it!  It just hit me like a ton of bricks and I had a hard time containing myself but I pulled through and was able to carry on hoping no one would notice! 

We are incredibly thankful for our wonderful friends and family for coming to the party, it meant so much to us that everyone was able to come and wow did Addy get a lot of great gifts!  Tons of adorable new clothes, hats, sunglasses, puzzles, books, a wagon, a horse, a princess car, and so much more! She loves all of her new stuff so much she has forgotten about her old toy basket! 

Here are some, okay a lot of pictures from her cupcake themed party...














We had our professional photographer at the party too and you can see her pictures here but you do have to enter your email address and name to view them.
http://www.seeyourphotos.net/syp/event-personalize.html

No comments:

Post a Comment