Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

I had a fantastic Mothers Day!  It didn't start out too great when we had to take Addy to urgent care to be treated for her ear infection and sinus infection but thankful we got some antibiotics and lots of rest so she was ready for a fun filled day on Sunday!  Daddy Addy made me the cutest card with her hand prints on it and a few kisses too!  Its so special!  We spent most of the day at the Royals Game with my parents and sister and her boyfriend. The weather was so perfect and Addy was so great the entire time! When the crowd started cheering and clapping she got a big grin on her face and thought everyone was cheering just for her.  Priceless!  She loved playing in the kid area with the water and slides and carousel but most of all she loved all of the yummy treats like pizza, hot dogs, frozen lemonade, chocolate malt, she was wired all night long! 

It was an extra special Mothers Day this year since I recently found out I am pregnant again!  It makes me sad that it was my last Mothers Day being a mother of one but know that next year will be special too being a mommy of two!






No comments:

Post a Comment